Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Adventures!

 Just some pics of some of my recent slimming down adventures.  Averaging aprx ten miles per day aka 1000 calories burned.  Also, I have been doing some toning and about to amp that up.  Soon I will be testing and reviewing or critiquing several video home workouts so stay intuned for my opinions.
 I love the convenience of wall pushups and they are very effective especially for those of us who want to be toned but not too beefed up. 
ALWAYS toning abs by focusing on contracting them into the flat position I want them in permanently!  Im getting closer and closer to my goal everyday!
 I love walking.  With music in my ears, it is not only a great workout especially on some of the terrains available but it is spiritually and mentally rejuvenating.
 Yes.  Rain or shine!  This is what they made backpacks and umbrellas for.  Love it!
 An especially motivated day!  I love when I have those.  Talk about feeling accomplished! 
 I love the awesome views I come up on in my adventures!
You might have had a good workout if....    Lesson learned!  TIE your shoes correctly and wear the right ones for the right workout!!!  And sometimes, you just gotta let em callous.

That's all for today!  Happy movement and I hope you are working toward your goals as well!!!  I would love to hear about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment